Anodising, one of the most common surface treatments, is used to enhance corrosion resistance, create durable colour and gloss surface.
Anodized aluminium surfaces, for example, are harder than aluminium but have low to moderate wear resistance that can be improved with increasing thickness or by applying suitable sealing substances.
Jinlan are offering you an best quality range of Anodized aluminium profiles. These are made from very high quality raw material which ensures high durability at its user end. These are in high demand in the market. Different sizes and designs are available in the market.
1. Material: Mainly in 6000 grade, such as 6063, 6061
2. Temper: Mainly in T5/T6
3. Surface treament:
1) Mill finish
3) Powder coating
6) Wood grain
7) Sand blasting
4. Length: Customized, generally is above 1m/pcs
1) EPE, waterproof paper
2) According to customers packing requirement, design the reasonable packing.
6. Trade term: FOB FOSHAN / SHENZHEN/GUANGZHOU, CIF or CFR to the appointed port.
7. Payment: T/T, L/C
8. Production time: 15-20days
9. Sample delivery: Three weeks (two weeks for mould+one week making sample)
10. Sample design: It is better we can get your drawing or sample, we mainly make according to your design, and we can keep confidential for your design.
11. Maximum extruder machine: 2,500 tons; Minimum extruder machine: 500 tons.
12. QC: ISO, SGS